SMART AIR MONITOR
Powered By foobot
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR INDOOR AIR WITH AN AIR MONITOR THAT MEASURES CHEMICALS, VOCS, PM10, PM2.5, TEMPERATURE, HUMIDITY, OUTDOOR POLLUTION AND CO2.
The Airpura Smart Air Quality Monitor* detects the harmful, invisible, and odorless pollutants inside your home, allowing you to see what your overall air quality level is with a simple LED color display.
Blue = Air quality is good Orange= Air quality is polluted.
A powerful sensor continuously tracks:
- Harmful VOCs* such as formaldehyde, benzene, toluene and more
- PM2.5 & PM10
- Outdoor pollution
- Historic data to see whether your air quality is improving
- Air quality score: Get all the details from sensors, or have a quick glance at the computed air quality score
- Colored Light: A LED light displays air quality in real-time: Blue is Good, Orange is Poor
- App Monitoring: Setup is easy. Plugin your Airpura Smart Air Monitor*, Download our free app and get started
- Get Notified: if pollution ever goes above the threshold, receive an instant notification.
- Regulate air quality: Control a growing number of home connected devices, like ventilation, filtration, and purification systems.
EASY TO UNDERSTAND READINGS ON YOUR SMARTPHONE
Receive information and alerts on your smartphone whenever pollution is high or when PM2.5 levels become unsafe.
WHY IS INDOOR AIR QUALITY SO IMPORTANT?
Indoor air quality can be up to 5 times more polluted than outdoor air and contaminated with germs, chemicals, allergens and more.
BENEFITS OF CLEAN INDOOR AIR:
- Removal of VOCs, chemicals, and odors can keep your respiratory system contaminant-free.
-Reduce your chances of getting colds and the flu.
-Reduces breathing problems such as asthma and allergies.
-Can improve students’ overall academic performance in schools
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.