Please use distilled or purified water. Due to different water quality, the service life of this product may be shortened, so it is recommended that you use distilled or purified water.
The following types of water contain high minerals and therefore cannot be used: tap water, mineral water, geothermal water, acidic water, ionized alkaline water.
Do not mix any other substances in the water, such as lotion, aromatic oil, etc., otherwise, it may cause burns, malfunction, or shorten the life of the machine.
1. Insert the power cord plug into the household power outlet.
2. Press the power switch for about 20 seconds to release the steam. When the steam is released, a little condensed water may splash due to overfilling. Please add water strictly according to the water level of the measuring cup, and do not exceed the maximum water level line marked on the measuring cup.
3. The steam treatment face should be at least 20cm away from the edge of the steam nozzle of the beauty instrument. To ensure that the steam covers the entire face, please operate as shown below.
When the water volume is insufficient, the steam will be weakened. After the water in the water tank is used up, the beauty instrument will stop steaming. Please turn off the power.
Store it after cooling down. If you need to continue to use it, please wait for ten minutes before refilling with water.
Moisturizing face steamer*1
Blackhead Remover Tools Kit*1
English packing box*1
We at RedSky Medical are ready to supply businesses ranging from small to large scale operations.
We offer Health Canada approved
- PPE (gloves, surgical masks, disposable/reusable gowns, sanitizers).
- Air purification systems,
- Hard level disinfectants (Vital Oxide)
If you or your organization are requiring bulk purchases on a consistent basis (monthly, quarterly, annually or any type of period) please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact info, shipping address, order quantities we would get back to you under 24 hours.