To ensure safety and maintain the high quality of the
product, we recommend that you read and follow the
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or any other
- liquid to avoid harm to humans or the product.
- Keep body parts (e.g. hands) and utensils away from
- a corkscrew to avoid damage.
- Keep this product away from children.
- Do not dismantle the product by yourself, or otherwise
- warranty will be invalid.
- Do not press the product onto a bottle with sudden
- force or attempt to speed up the mechanism. This
- product works best when operating at its intended speed.
No extended use is allowed.
Keep away from flammable, explosive gas.
How to use the Wine opener
- Take the foil cutter off and put it onto the bottleneck, hold with fingers by force, rotate the bottle in parallel for more than one circle, and cut off the foil seal.
- Hold the bottle firmly with one hand and hold the wine opener with the other. Place the bottom of the opener body on top of the wine bottle to ensure the opener body
- Press the extract button and hold, slightly press the opener body downward at the same time. The spiral will turn in a clockwise direction and enter the cork, then gradually remove it from the bottle in 6-8 seconds. When the cork is entirely pulled out, the wine The opener stops automatically. Release the button and take the opener off from the bottle.
- Press the upper release button and hold for 5-7 seconds, the cork automatically comes out from the opener, releases the button, and completes the opening process. remains in line with the wine bottle as much as possible.
- Hold the product body and the wine bottle firmly during use.
- The blade of the foil cutter is sharp. Don't touch with fingers.
- Please store this product out of reach from children.
- Align the product body with the wine bottle as much as possible, otherwise the cork cannot be pulled
- out easily
We at RedSky Medical are ready to supply businesses ranging from small to large scale operations.
We offer Health Canada approved
- PPE (gloves, surgical masks, disposable/reusable gowns, sanitizers).
- Air purification systems,
- Hard level disinfectants (Vital Oxide)
If you or your organization are requiring bulk purchases on a consistent basis (monthly, quarterly, annually or any type of period) please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact info, shipping address, order quantities we would get back to you under 24 hours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.