PRO puts the power of professional-grade treatment in the hands of everybody. From advanced ergonomics to continuous battery life, every feature is designed with the performance and convenience of professionals in mind.
PRO Smart Percussive Therapy Device, Protective Carrying Case, 6 Attachments with Travel Pouch, 2 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Batteries, Lithium-ion Battery Charger
Smart App Integration via Bluetooth®, OLED Screen, Customizable Speed Range, 3 App-Guided Preset Routines Saved on Device
5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute) and app-controlled customizable speed range (any speed between 1750-2400 percussions per minute).
All 4th Generation attachments
PRO Wireless Charging Stand, Multi-Device Wireless Charger, World Travel Charger
10 in x 7.1 in x 3 in
(25.5 cm x 18.0 cm x 7.6 cm)
Battery Life and Charge Time
300 minutes total, 150 minutes per battery; 75 minutes
2 16V External Lithium-ion Batteries
2-Year Limited Warranty
1. Insert the lithium-ion battery fully before turning on the PRO.
2. To turn on the PRO, firmly press and hold the center button for 2 seconds on the button pad.
3. Press the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the button pad to increase or decrease speed.
4. Press the left (<) and right (>) arrows on the button pad to toggle between the PRO’s pre-loaded treatment presets.
5. The PRO should be used with the attachment making perpendicular contact with the skin. Only the attachment of the device should make contact with the skin or area you are treating. Do not use the device at an angle that puts the percussive arm of the device in contact with the skin.
6. To turn off the PRO, firmly press and hold the center button on the button pad until the device shuts down.
Connecting the Attachments
Align the attachment with the tip of the rotating arm and push to connect. To remove, grip the attachment, placing 1 finger on each side of the plastic connector. Pull off the attachment.
Using the Rotating Arm
The PRO’s rotating arm adjusts to 4 positions. To adjust the arm, push the rotating arm button on the underside of the PRO and move the arm to the desired position.
The PRO is smart device enabled with Bluetooth® connectivity, designed to pair seamlessly with the Therabody app. When you download the app, you’ll be guided through a step-by-step setup and shown how to pair your device. Once paired with your device, the app can remotely adjust speed, activate guided treatment presets, and make real-time recommendations based on your usage. The PRO’s OLED screen supports your app experience by displaying the current speed and force to help guide your treatment.
Saved Preset Routines on Device
The PRO can store up to three presets locally. Each preset is a unique combination of speed, time, and force depending on the guided wellness routine it stems from. That means that each person’s device is specific to them and can be tailored to their particular needs.
The health and activity data collected on your Therabody app stays there, period. At Therabody, we understand your health and activity data is yours and yours alone. We don’t collect, sell, or share any of your data, ever. In fact, feel free to test this by activating Airplane Mode on your phone. You’ll see that the app continues to work independently of any signal, as all of your data is stored locally on your device.
We at RedSky Medical are ready to supply businesses ranging from small to large scale operations.
We offer Health Canada approved
- PPE (gloves, surgical masks, disposable/reusable gowns, sanitizers).
- Air purification systems,
- Hard level disinfectants (Vital Oxide)
If you or your organization are requiring bulk purchases on a consistent basis (monthly, quarterly, annually or any type of period) please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact info, shipping address, order quantities we would get back to you under 24 hours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.